Every bride wants to experience the fairytale entrance on her wedding day–especially royal brides. We have heard that Meghan Markle does not want her dress to outshine Kate Middleton’s, but we can still anticipate a stunning gown next Saturday when she marries Prince Harry.
We put together a list of our favorite royal wedding gowns that have gone before Ms. Markle and that are as stunning as the women who wore them.
1. Queen consort of Iran, Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiary & Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
2. Princess Caroline of Monaco & Philippe Junot
3. Lady Diana Spencer & Prince Charles of Wales
4. Princess Marie-Chantel of Greece
5. Mary Donaldson & Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark
6. Marie Cavallier & Prince Joachim of Denmark
7. Kate Middleton & Prince William
8. Princess Madeleine & Christopher O’Neill of Sweden
9. Claire Lademacher & Prince Felix of Luxembourg
10. Sofia Hellqvist & Prince Carl Philip of Sweden